Niko's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server shutting down for a while

2 posters

Go down

Server shutting down for a while Empty Server shutting down for a while

Post  nikoflame Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 pm

I am leaving for bigger and better things for about 3 months, and I will need to shut down the server during that time. Please do not be mad, because there is no one that I can turn to to keep the server up during the time that I'm gone. It will only be for 3 months, so please come back after that time has passed. After the time has passed, a lot of things will be newer and better in the server. Also, everyone will be starting at OP again, will have their home levels erased, and there will be no staff. I will be keeping backups of every single level just in case you would like to have it back. All you need is to request it after the server starts up again. This shutdown will be on Monday, June 25th, and has no ETA for when it comes back (except about 3 months). I promise you all that it WILL come back, and that it WILL be much better afterwards. Be on the lookout for copycat servers and tell them not to copy me. Promote the server as much as possible and maybe we can get a huge community to come in on the day it comes back. I will be announcing the return of this server about a week before it comes back, so check these forums often! Certain sections of the forums will be locked during this time, as there will be no use for them. Remember to come back, and I will always remember you! See you guys soon!!!
nikoflame
nikoflame
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://nikosworld.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Server shutting down for a while Empty Im banned

Post  lehand02 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:37 pm

I went on the server today and it said your banned! for some reason

lehand02

Back to top Go down

Server shutting down for a while Empty IP!!!!

Post  kaylarocks811 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:21 pm

OK,
plz...WHERE IS THE IP!!
I would love to join the server, but why put up a server when u cant find the ip!??!?!?! No Question Question Suspect Sad

kaylarocks811

Back to top Go down

Server shutting down for a while Empty Re: Server shutting down for a while

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down