Niko's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT NOT TO DO IN AN APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

WHAT NOT TO DO IN AN APPLICATION Empty WHAT NOT TO DO IN AN APPLICATION

Post  bobby715 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi My name is Bobby I am applying for the rank administrator
My minecraft name is bobby715
I am 14 years old
I have spent a lot of time on both of your servers and know the commands VERY well.
Griefers are a big problem on the other servers I op/admin on. I know exactly how to notice and deal with them.
I love the server and join whenever I can.
I haven't built a lot on your servers but I'm capable of alot.
You should hire me because I have a lot of experience on minecraft servers (beta and classic.) I owned two servers on beta and will not abuse my admin powers.

From yours truly,
bobby715 :lol:
bobby715
bobby715

Back to top Go down

WHAT NOT TO DO IN AN APPLICATION Empty Re: WHAT NOT TO DO IN AN APPLICATION

Post  nikoflame Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

I've been looking at your logs and you haven't shown any sign of helpfulness in the server other than that one time you told someone not to ask for ranks. You haven't even been a part of this server very long. I will give you three days to turn that around. Show me you can be helpful and I will give you a Moderator position. I will looking at your logs. May the force be with you.
nikoflame
nikoflame
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://nikosworld.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  bobby715 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:35 pm

alright. Game On!! What a Face
bobby715
bobby715

Back to top Go down

Post  nikoflame Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 pm

This is too good. Do I even have to say that you are declined? Because you are soooooooooo declined it's not even funny. I'll say it again. DECLINED! Just to show people how horrible these last three days were, I've compiled every reason through my logs of why you were declined. I've also stickied this on the forums for all to see!!! In order to make it short and simple, I've separated each by the day, and I've taken out the worst of the worst from your logs. I have made comments in red.

Day 1 (06/18/12):
Spoiler:

Day 2 (06/19/12):
Spoiler:

Day 3 (06/20/12): (there were no logs for this day, so I took something that someone else said)
Spoiler:
nikoflame
nikoflame
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://nikosworld.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

WHAT NOT TO DO IN AN APPLICATION Empty Reply

Post  bobby715 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 am

Wow all I can say is creepy you knew everything I said. First off caps isn't against server rules 2nd I didn't mean to grief 12_zombies I play on a laptop so the mouse to press gets screwed up sometimes. Last but certainly not least. All other players would agree if they were thier the time penguin_ballz wouldnt stop cursing We had to use caps. He wouldn't shut up. Thank you for declining my application . I will enjoy my op powers. Sorry good day sir
bobby715
bobby715

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down