Niko's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play the game!

+6
davidd04
hwirrig
911BFS
Firespy007
Brounie93
nikoflame
10 posters

Go down

Play the game! Empty Play the game!

Post  nikoflame Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:12 am

Hello! Glad you could make it! Welcome to the one of the biggest and best minecraft servers that has ever existed. You may not have heard of it yet, but that's because it was founded in 2010 by myself, and shut down for good in 2011. Guess what? It's back and bigger and better than ever! Allow me to tell you why this is THE place to be:

Everyone is an OP!
Why would you want to go on a server and build mediocre things just so you can get ranked and finally be able to use commands to unlock your true potential? All OP commands are available for newcomers to the server (except, of course, the ones that would destroy the server, such as ban, kick, mute, etc). You can make your own titles, and cuboid as much as you want!

Physics!
Why go on servers that always say no to physics if that's what you want? Of course, in order to make sure that you don't destroy my server, you will not get to have physics until you gain at least one rank, aside from Doors-Only physics, which anyone can have. BUT don't be discouraged because getting the first rank in my server is VERY easy and only requires that you show you have the ability to build simple constructions.

Hard-to-get Ranks!
Don't you love all those easy-rank servers out there? They make it so it's so easy to get to the highest rank, that you don't know what to do with yourself as soon as you get there! Well, if that's what you think is fun, you can leave now, because getting ranks in my server is HARD! But don't worry, because making it that hard is the fun part! It's nearly impossible to get to the highest rank in my server, making it so there is always something to strive for, and it allows people to see who is better at building than other people! People with a higher rank than you are just better than you. Deal with it. Accept it. Strive for that higher rank! You will find that you get better at building over time.

Home Levels!
That's right, I said levels, with an "s!" In my server you can get more home levels the higher rank you are! ALSO, if you get to that higher rank, you can delete your previous home level and recreate it to make it BIGGER! Of course, this modified home command is my own creation, making this server unique. There's a lot more to this home command than you think. You can even use a level type! Plus a lot more. Come on in to find out!

Forums!
Of course all the big servers out there have a forum. This one does too. Do I need to say more?

TWO SERVERS!!!
Now you're probably thinking, "lolwut?" but don't worry, I'll explain. Both servers have the same rules, the same main level, and the same setup. The only difference is that each server has it's own ranks (if you can't rank up one way, rank up another way!), and each server is tailored to it's own community. The first server is set up with MCForge. Of course this would be the most popular one, because everyone knows the commands. MCForge is set up so that it makes things easier for the ADMINS to control the server, and is less-tailored toward player-interactions and home levels (it doesn't even come with it's own home command... I had to put it in!). The second server is set up with MCStorm. MCStorm is the second most popular classic server software out there. Of course, for the MCForge users out there, there will be some new commands that you might have to learn. BUT the help menu is a lot cleaner than MCForge, so it will be easy to learn. Unlike MCForge, MCStorm is set up so it makes things better for the PLAYERS, gives them more ways to interact with each other, and gives them lots of special commands that they can use in their home levels that MCForge doesn't even support. Both servers are connected to each other through an IRC, making it so that both chats can be seen in each server. This makes cross-server communication a LOT easier and more efficient. It's all up to you whether you want to play in one server, or in both. Either way, I'm sure you will be happy!

Me
Alas, there is me. Ask anyone who as ever met me in my servers (except those whom I banned) and they will say that I am the best server owner ever. I am always ready to help anyone, no matter their rank, and I never lose my temper toward anything. I am always calm, but may ignore you some times if I'm busy with 6 other people (don't worry, I'll get to you). I never leave my server until I'm sure all questions have been answered and there is no need for me at that time. Of course, I also have amazing staff that moderate the server, and help as much (if not more) as I do.

Well, that's all the information I can think of right now. I hope you had an enjoyable time reading this, and as much fun as I had writing it! Well, what are you waiting for!? Go check out my server! The links are below:

Forums (all links go to the same site):
nikosworld.nstars.org
www.nikosworldforums.tk
www.everyoneop.tk

Servers:
MCForge
MCStorm
nikoflame
nikoflame
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://nikosworld.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty IP?

Post  barlth Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Can you plz tell me where the ip is plz? i really would love to build big buildings with my friend. We would to go on it. please can you tell us where the ip is? ty. from barlth ( thats my mine craft user name. ).

barlth

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty Why you can't get to it

Post  Brounie93 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Niko's world is a classic server that's currently (temporarily) down. For more information, go to News and Announcements and click on "server shutting down"
Brounie93
Brounie93

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty IP?

Post  Firespy007 Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 pm

What's the IP!?!?

Firespy007

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty IP

Post  911BFS Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 pm

still why have a server when you don't put the IP on the website? bounce confused king
911BFS
911BFS

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty this suck's there is no IP you suck!!!!!!!!!

Post  hwirrig Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm

why is there no IP? this suck's balls!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Question Question Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Question Question

hwirrig

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty WHAT IS THE IP???????

Post  davidd04 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 pm

IP????????

davidd04

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty IP

Post  jsirus Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 pm

can you plz post the IP adress i dont hate you but wtf r u doing not putting the ip adress on ur website

jsirus

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty IP

Post  Bionic Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 am

I have no clue how to get on the server there is no ip if you want people togo on your server POST THE DAM IP!

Bionic

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty Re: Play the game!

Post  waitom@ Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

911BFS wrote:still why have a server when you don't put the IP on the website? bounce confused king
maybe they are just bussy I mean the letters beside all this is saying they havent been open yet so ya maybe so they could just be doing something else ok. Smile
waitom@
waitom@

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty No connection

Post  carythecreeper Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:30 pm

I cannot connect, but the IP is on home.

carythecreeper

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty New server

Post  LolNoob Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 am

Hey guys our new ip is starlaser52.no-ip.biz
Its not 24/7 so join now! 
It is cracked but if u wanna know when its on look at the website or go on our hamachi
Website is starcraftsurvivalminigamespvp.enjin.com
Hamachi network is ILoveHotDogs
Pass is Server
(put the caps please)

LolNoob

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty Shadtic187:Whats the Ip

Post  Shadtic187 Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:58 pm

I've been wondering what the IP is for a while now. I really hope you put the IP on soon, because I really want to join.

-Shadtic187

PS: Why do you think EVERYONE should be an op. I think that only forum users should be op sincerilly SHADIC187

Shadtic187

Back to top Go down

Play the game! Empty Re: Play the game!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down